Monday, November 3, 2014

*Product Review* GreenAir SpaVapor Pro



GreenAir has once again been gracious enough to send me a diffuser to review!  This time we are going to take a look at their SpaVapor Pro.



 


Product Information - 

  • Base is available in three colors -- White, Blue and Pink
  • Six hour run time with auto-shut off -- It should be noted that run times can vary slightly based on the amount of minerals in your water.  
  • Holds 200ml (6.7628 fl. oz.) of water
  • Rotating LED lights (Purple, Blue, Red, Green or Natural Light)
  • Setting options - Rotating Lights, Solid Color, No color, Off
  • Coverage - 400 square feet
  • Requires as few as 5 drops of essential oil
  • 360 Degree Nozzle

Like the AromaMister, the SpaVapor Pro requires no special tools for assembly and comes in three pieces.....the base, the lid and the AC adapter.


Plug in the adapter, add tap water and essential oils, place lid on and press the button.



Notice the fill line.  If you fill past it, the SpaVapor will not work properly.





 

 



Pros - 

  • Covers more square footage.
  • Good quality product at a reasonable price.
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to clean
  • The lid!!  I was so excited to see that this lid fits securely to the base.  Not only does it fit securely but it requires a little bit of effort to get it off the base.  Trust me, when you have three kids and several animals this matters!  :-)
  • Bonus LED color!  While this probably seems silly, none of the descriptions for the SpaVapor Pro mention a red LED so imagine my surprise when mine turned red.  
  • Quiet
  • Lightweight 


Cons - 

  • 360 degree nozzle - While I think it is great that you can direct where your diffusing goes, I find the nozzle difficult to turn.  I would NOT recommend trying to turn it while it is on the base....especially if said was has water in it....you may end up wearing it!  I also really, REALLY wish that it turned mechanically but I realize the increased cost involved with that type of addition.
  • Lack of interval options - As I said with the AromaMister, I wish there was other time settings available as I prefer not to run a diffuser more than 60 minutes at a time as is recommended by many aromatherapist.  However, that doesn't stop me from using it.  I just make an effort to remember to turn it off regularly.  I know that GreenAir recently came out with a brand new diffuser that offers more settings, maybe I will be lucky enough to get my hands on some.  ;-)  If I do, you will be the FIRST to know.

Conclusion - 
Another great product from GreenAir.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a diffuser that covers a larger living space and ESPECIALLY if you have children or animals.


Interested in GreenAir?  Find them here:

GreenAir Blog - http://newgreenair.com/blog.html
Find GreenAir on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/newgreenair

No comments:

Post a Comment