Monday, September 5, 2011

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men....

often go astray.  That was the theme for today.  LOL

Guess I should have known better starting our school year on a Monday and also the first weekday daddy has been off work in a while. lol


I had it all planned out, We would have breakfast and at least part of the chores done by 9am when we would start our school work.  I would alternate between work with Bryce and work with Abbie and Noah.  It was perfect....except, I didn't plan for reality. ;0)

I didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning and once I got a shower and got ready for the day it was close to 10:30 by the time we got started.  Oops.  I also didn't account for the kids being hesitant to start a new schedule.

Needless to say, we didn't get everything done today that I hoped but it was a productive day none the less.

Here are some pictures of our day:

Bryce reading his History book.

Abbie doing her sequencing work.

Noah working on sequencing.

Noah tracing zeros.

Bryce working in his MEP math binder.

Noah and Abbie's Solid-Liquid-Solid experiment...melted crayons.

Learning dad in sign language.

Hi dad!





Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment