Thursday, November 13, 2014

REVIEW - Herbal Cold Care - Natural Remedies for Cold & Flu Season

If you follow my Facebook page, you may remember that at the end of October I shared an offer from the wonderful people at Learning Herbs.  The offer was for Rosalee de la Foret's Herbal Cold Care course.

I finished the course yesterday and wanted to share a quick review with you.

This isn't the first product or course that I've purchased from the Learning Herbs family.  I am a member of their paid site, Herb Mentor.  Two years ago, I purchased their video series, Rosemary's Remedies, we have an HerbFairies membership for Abbie and we also own their game, Wildcraft.  As I type this I am anxiously awaiting the re-release of their Taste of Herbs video series.

Needless to say, this is a company that I have a long history with.  When this new course was made available, I was nothing short of excited.

When you first sign in, this is what greets you.....a crisp, well organized and user friendly website.


To the left, you have the videos available in this series, there are 11 (counting the Welcome message).  Topics covered include, dosing, prevention, sore throats, coughs, congestion and fevers.

In the top right corner, you will find links to information about Rosalee, submitting questions, course bonuses, tech support, as well as where you can get herbs (a 10% discount from Mountain Rose Herbs is even made available to participants).


As you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you will find links to the recipes, downloadable audio, slides and transcripts.

The course videos are clear and concise.  Rosalee has a voice that is knowledgeable, down to Earth, easy to listen and very well spoken.  She not only takes the time to clear up common myths/fears related to not only herbs and conditions but she makes herbalism personable.

I appreciate the fact that the herbs in the course are easily accessible, safe and easy to use.  It could have been very easy to use complex, harder to find herbs for this series and she chose not to go that route which makes this perfect for someone who is just starting out.  Even as someone who has been using herbs for a while, I found this course informative.  I also appreciate the fact that throughout the series, she offers many other sources of information.

Let's talk about the bonuses because who doesn't like getting more than what they paid for!?!?!?

  • 22 beautiful and detailed herbal monographs
  • The Ultimate Elderberry E-book
  • Herbal Remedies for Children E-book
  • The Key to Winter Wellness Chart
  • 50 Herbal Recipes


We've covered all of the positive....so, time for the negatives, right?  Well, the only negative I have to offer you is that this is NOT available year 'round!  With that said, it will be available until November 15, 2014 for $50.00 off.

Whether you are new to herbs or you've been dabbling in them for a while now, I truly believe that you will find the information in this course valuable.

I hope you check it out!  If you do, let me know what you think in the comments below!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment