Monday, September 22, 2014

*Product Review - GreenAir AromaMister Diffuser*

I was first introduced to GreenAir when I purchased my very first diffuser, their Serenity UltraSonic Diffuser.  Since then I have also become acquainted with their USB Aroma Diffuser and their  aromatherapy necklaces.

I have really enjoyed all of their products thus far so I was very excited when the opportunity to review another GreenAir diffuser presented itself.



Product Information - 

  • Six hour run time with auto-shut off
  • Holds 4.7 fl. oz. of water
  • 6 rotating LED lights (Blue, Green, Purple, Red)
  • Setting options - Off, Rotating Lights, Solid Color, No color
  • Coverage - 250 square feet
  • Voltage - 120V
  • Requires as few as 5 drops of essential oil

When you open your AromaMister box you will find the instructions and three parts, the base, the dome top and the AC adapter.

 












There are no special tools required for assembly.  Simply plug in the adapter, put regular tap water into the base, add your essential oils, set the top on the base and turn it on.  Note - The top does not secure to the base.


 


Pros - 

  • Reasonably priced - If you've spent anytime researching diffusers, you know that prices range greatly.  This is great for anyone whether they are just getting into essential oils or if they've been using them for a long time.
  • Easy to use - From box to on, literally takes less than 5 minutes.
  • Easy to clean
  • Uses regular tap water - The minerals in tap water are actually vital to the ultrasonic function of this diffuser.  The essential oils are broken down to smaller particles that attach to the minerals in the water and then are dispersed through the air.
  • Quiet
  • Lightweight 
Cons - 

  • Top does not secure to base - If you have little ones, cats or accident prone people in your home, you definitely want to keep this out of arms reach.  On a positive note, if it does get knocked over the mess won't be too big since it only holds 4.7 fl. oz. of water.
  • Lack of interval options - I wish there was other time settings available as I prefer not to run a diffuser more than 60 minutes at a time as is recommended by many aromatherapist.  However, that doesn't stop me from using it.  I just make an effort to remember to turn it off regularly.  I do have it on good authority that GreenAir is working on a product that will have an option for more frequent auto-shut offs.

Conclusion - 
I really do love this diffuser.  I *might* even love it more than my Serenity diffuser.  :-)  I would gladly recommend it to anyone looking for a diffuser.  I look forward to seeing what other products they develop in the future.



Interested in GreenAir?  Find them here:


GreenAir Online - http://newgreenair.com/index.html
GreenAir Blog - http://newgreenair.com/blog.html
Find GreenAir on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/newgreenair


What reviews would you like to see in the future?  Let me know below!

Don't forget that I am giving away a GreenAir USB AromaDiffuser when I reach 50 subscribers!!  

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Greenair is my favorite brand for diffusers and i love using them in my office during the long working hours. I just plugin the device with my laptop and it helps me give the soothing atmosphere which i love along with my colleagues. Thanks for sharing the review post here.

    ReplyDelete