Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Time Blogger

Welcome.

Attempting this blog is a bit of an experiment on my part.

In this blog you will find:

Our own experiences with homeschooling our three children.

Random thoughts and stories.

Homeschooling information, ideas and resources

and anything else I deem "blog worthy".

I hope that this will prove to be an enjoyable and informative experience for both myself and my followers.


So, what is your average, everyday homeschool family?

The average homeschooling family, isn't.  That is the one of the things we have in common.  We are all different.  Different curriculum, different learning and teaching styles, different religions, family dynamics, different personalities, different priorities, etc.  Our other commonality is our desire to provide our children with a genuine love of learning and the best education possible.

In my blog I will be sharing with you how we do things in our home.  This is not to say that this is the best way or the only way.  Who knows, our way may change as the kids grow.  That is one of the greatest things about homeschooling....it is as fluid as you need it to be.

Happy homeschooling!

2 comments: